Understanding insurance coverage can be complex, so it is important to verify if our healthcare professionals and services are covered by your health insurance plan prior to scheduling your visit or procedure.
The easiest way to verify your coverage is by either calling the number on your insurance card or confirming coverage through your insurance company’s website or mobile app.
A few additional things to know:
- Always confirm with your health insurance company which healthcare providers, hospitals, services and procedures are in your network and how using an in-network provider can affect out-of-pocket costs.
- Each health insurance plan has different benefits, so it is important to know your plan’s rules for referrals and authorizations.
- Some health insurance plans require you to use a specific network of providers for behavioral health services, so contact your health insurance plan to confirm your behavioral health coverage.
Our accepted insurance plans are accessible below. These lists are subject to change without prior notice:
Accepted insurance plans
- Endeavor Health Medical Group (PDF)
- Edward Hospital (PDF)
- Elmhurst Hospital (PDF)
- Evanston Hospital (PDF)
- Glenbrook Hospital (PDF)
- Highland Park Hospital (PDF)
- Linden Oaks Hospital (PDF)
- Northwest Community Hospital (PDF)
- Skokie Hospital (PDF)
- Swedish Hospital (PDF)
Financial worries are the last thing you need when you’re trying to get better. If you have questions about managing the cost of your care, Endeavor Health financial counselors are here to guide you. We can help you figure out a payment plan that’s manageable for you and suggest financial assistance programs and services to help reduce costs. We also recognize the need for those who are medically or financially indigent to receive care, and will assist patients who cannot pay for part or all of the care they receive.
Financial assistance eligibility is based on a review of the patient’s and/or guarantor’s actual income, expenses and assets. If deemed eligible, financial assistance will be provided in the form of a discount depending on income levels from all sources. Uninsured individuals who do not qualify for medical or financial indigence, or individuals who do not have insurance benefits for a particular medically necessary service, may be eligible to receive an uninsured discount.
Patients, or a person acting on the patient’s behalf, who desire financial assistance and/or an uninsured discount from Endeavor Health must complete an application and submit information as evidence of eligibility.
As we work to unify our websites into one seamless experience, please select a location below to learn more about our financial assistance programs and how to apply.